f a s h i o n

Sunday 19 October 2014

We Give Thanks...

Hello beautiful people!

It's been over a week since my last post - life has gotten extremely busy! With the holidays rolling into the longest short week of life, I must say that the blog got shuffled over to the wayside to accommodate for all the fun I had over the weekend. Saturday my big crazy family celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving. The food was amazing and I was so grateful to be surrounded by the people I love - and who love me reciprocally. We had a great time - playing games outside - pool - movies - ping-pong - stories and songs by the bonfire - roasting marshmallows - and of course EATING! There really is never a dull moment with the Shaw family!

So unbelievably thankful for all his blessings!

****

I kept chic yet simple for dinner - and went with a British Schoolgirl look!


Outfit details:

Hat: Winners
Blazer: Thrifted
Scarf: Aldo
Tunic: Forever21
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Call It Spring



No comments:

Post a Comment