f a s h i o n

Saturday 11 October 2014

S I D E D O O R Contemporary Kitchen & Bar

Hi Beauties,


So a little note about me - I am a foodie, in the making. I say 'in the making' because I am not the extreme food enthusiast who goes on food tours and what not - but I do love trying new places and I'd say I have a fairly open palette. The other day I got together with a couple of my girls so we headed to SIDEDOOR Contemporary Kitchen & Bar for some tapas and girl talk!


The Donuts are made in house - and they are ALL kinds of amazing! My favourite was the Chef's Special: Blueberry Filled topped with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

***

I was in the mood for 'All black everything' clearly. My ominous look may have been weather inspired - pathetic fallacy in full effect. Thank God for blanket scarves on rainy days - keeping me warm and cozy.
  Outfit Details: 
Top: PAPAYA
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Call it Spring
Bag: Kate Spade NY 
Scarf: Aldo 







No comments:

Post a Comment