f a s h i o n

Monday 20 October 2014

N A T U R E ' S . B E A U T Y

Hi Beauties, 

So a few weeks back I shared some of the things I love most about fall. I made reference to fall candles - and Cayenne Caramel is totes lit while I type [they bring me to my happy place] - I also made reference to the fall scenery particularly in the Gatineau Hills. My family and I took to the Luskville Falls for a vigorous hike and stunning view.  I recently started a '30 before 30' list - and I can now say 'Go on a real hike' can now be crossed off my list. We all had such a great sense of accomplishment - I love setting goals and going out to achieve them. The world has so many beautiful things to offer; and many of them can be found in our own backyard! Here is a little of what we saw. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment